A smile is worth a thousand words. It can win hearts and minds, enhance careers and improve relationships. If you are unhappy with your smile, cosmetic dentistry may be the answer.
Thanks to the gentle and precise techniques of modern cosmetic dentistry, it is possible to perform the most amazing transformations with minimal discomfort.
Don’t feel alone, millions of people all over the world and from all walks of life are enjoying the advantages of a fabulous new smile, courtesy of modern cosmetic dentistry.
- Correct misshapen teeth, extend disproportionately small teeth and repair chips, cracks and gapped teeth, for a beautiful healthy look.
- Conceal stains, discolouration and dental erosion for a lovely sunny smile and make an older person look years younger.
- Gum contouring will improve the look of uneven gum lines or “gummy” smiles. If you are looking to just take away a millimetre or so of gum then the gum reshaping treatment is quick and easy. If you require more than that, your dentist will advise you on the procedure.
- Gum sculpting with veneers, crowns or bridges.
- Procedures such as bonding or covering hairline fractures and worn edges will not only correct imperfections, they can also strengthen your teeth and help protect them against further deterioration in already compromised areas.
Find out today, what your smile can look like tomorrow. Give us a call at the Ombersley Family Dental Practice for a friendly chat and a cosmetic consultation. We will discuss all available options and let you let you know the likely cost.